Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yeah I Like Texas, Man There Ain't No Doubt

As you all know I like to steal lines from songs for my blog titles! I have been preparing myself for my trip home by listening to lots of Pat Green, the man loves to sing about Texas! I can't wait, I leave tomorrow morning! I have a layover in Chi-town to hang out with Wiggles and then I am Houston bound to meet my new neice Ainsley Kate when she forever graces us with her presence on Friday morning! I'll be in Dallas on the weekdays and Houston on the weekends for the next two weeks so everyone get ready for some Texas fun!

P.S. Here is my 2 cents on the National Healthcare System which I got to test out yesterday...gross, inefficient and unhelpful!

3 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HERE!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Courtney Squillante said...

AHHHH! So soon Watty! Can't wait to see you! You will wake up tomorrow morning with TEXAS ON YOUR MIND! :)

Christina said...

Can't wait to see you and hear all about sweet Ainsley.