Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just Keep Swimming


Finding Nemo is one of my favorite movies ever, I just love Dori!! But now my favorite little fish is Haydenbear! This girl loves to swim!! She also happens to love Nemo and we got to watch it together early Saturday morning while the rest of the house was still sleeping! This weekend my parents stayed at a brand new hotel they just opened in Town and Country Village in Houston so we took Hayden swimming. I forget the name of the hotel, so I am not a very good reference for them, but it was really cool!! I don't think their clientele is geared towards kids at the pool, as you can probably tell by the swanky cabanas in the pics below, but Hayden had a fabulous time!


Is there anything more precious than this girls smiles and laughter!?!

Hayden is so fearless, she LOVES jumping into the pool...although she is not so much a fan of her face going under water!

Testing out my new camera's underwater abilities for the first time!! Pretty cool!

Again, is there anything sweeter!?!
Hayden's fishy face
Little Miss Sassy
This is the hotel pool...not so much kid oriented, but pretty nice!
L.O.V.E.D. this mirror in the hotel
AND this chandelier is fabulous!!

No comments: