Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ainsley Kate Wagner

She's here!! Sorry for the delay in post, things have been absolutely crazy busy since I have got back to Texas on Thursday, but more about all that later! She was delivered Friday morning at 9:31 am. She was only 6 lbs compared to Hayden's 9 lbs. so she is so teeny!! Lindsay's c-section went much better this time around and she is healing much faster than she did with Hayden which I am sure she is very glad about. They all went home from the hospital yesterday and I am so excited to get back to Houston this weekend to spend some more time with them both! I don't have many great pics of her yet, I'll have to steal my dad and sisters pics later, but here are a couple from the day she was born! Here is the precious girl!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

CONGRATS!! She is adorable! I was hoping you had been in Houston the last 3 days, but I know you were in Dallas. We were down at MD Anderson, and now Margaux & I are in CS until Monday, Aug 31. If you have to head back to Dallas at all, you should detour this way!!