Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This Time a Year Ago...

I was being dropped off from the aiport in front of my new flat to begin this adventure! I truely cannot believe that a year has gone by since I moved here. It has gone faster than I would have ever imagined. It is a weird feeling, when I am back home it feels like I never left but I am also so comfortable and happy here in London. I never really thought I would have made so many friends so quickly here in London, and not only friends...but some friends that I know I will have for life. I am so happy with the last year, the friends I have made, the friendships I have been able to continue from a distance, the places I have travelled (9 countries to be exact!) and the things I have done! Here's to another year, I can only hope it is as good as the last!

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

Cheers to that! We miss you but are sooo proud of you for doing this!!