Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayden Claire!

Happy birthday sweet Hayden!! I cannot believe that you are two years old today, time has flown by so fast, I'm sure your mom feels that even more!  I am so sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you today at your Elmo birthday party, I know last year I promised that I wouldn't miss your birthday this year, but your mom had to go and turn 30 this year, so I thought it would be good to surprise her earlier this summer.  I am so glad I got a chance to give you your presents early and watch you open them!  I love you so much and I can't wait to see you in a few short weeks when you will become a big sister!!  Love you lots!

Love, 
LaLa

1 comment:

Lindsay Wagner said...

i just read this to Hayden, and she was VERY excited!!! I just asked Hayden what she wanted to say to Aunt LaLa, and she said she wanted to tell you, "Happy Birthday to You!" I think she's got birthday on the brain!!!