Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Praise Jesus

I am finally done with the Twilight series and I can return to my life, oh how I have missed it. Although, I have a feeling I will be missing Edward and Bella soon as well. I have been sick for the past three days, so I spent most of my time curled up in my bed watching DVD's (Love in the Time of Cholera...eh, Brokeback Mountain....was NOT expecting the graphicness, i just thought it was a kiss, one measily kiss, oh how i was wrong, Feast of Love...fell asleep half way through and I had no incentive to pick up where I left off) It was a less than stellar showing for DVD's this week, any good suggestions? Twilight doesn't come out on DVD until April 6th here, what a crock! I am back at work today, feeling much better, with exception to my throat, feels like I am swallowing glass, so I try not to, but that doesn't work out very well. Hoping it gets better ASAP, I leave for Prague Friday morning! But really I need a more immediate recovery I am going to Benihana tonight with Christine and Francis...love me some flying utensils and flipping shrimp tails! The yummy onion soup will soothe my throat! Tomorrow is Korean food for Amy and Jean's birthdays, can't wait...I didn't know how much I loved Korean food until Jean informed me.

Flat is almost done, pictures will be soon...

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hope you start feeling better soon! Drink hot tea :) You've inspired me to start reading those books -- you finished them in two weeks, I'll be 2 years! xoxo

Lindsay Wagner said...

i am SO sorry you are still sick...that is the pits!!!! :( just think...you get to hear some fun news in the morning (or late afternoon for you!!!) before anyone else does!!! :) can't wait to hear all about prague! love you!!! and my word verification to post this is SYSTERS........ahhhhhh, i love sisters!