Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lindsey & Lauren's European Reunion!!!

One of my very best friends from Dallas came to visit me last week!! We had such a blast and way too many stories to try and blog about so I thought I would just post some of my favorite pics from the trip, in reverse order b/c I don't want to end on a sad note (ok, really b/c that is how the pics downloaded and I am too lazy to rearrange them!) We had been waiting for this trip for so long, I can't believe it is over already!! The rest of the 300 pics are on my shutterfly site in all their glory! lwaterfield.shutterfly.com

Sad...we're leaving Paris
Self portrait at the Lourve
My best Quasimoto impression at Notre Dame
Le Moulin Rouge
My favorite street food...the crepe!
Atop the Effiel Tower!
Self Portrait at Sacre Coeur
Self Portrait in front of Buckingham Palace
Trafalgar Square
Lobby of The Berkeley for Afternoon Tea
Afternoon Tea @ The Berkeley
YUMMY
Night out with Annie at Studio Valbonne
We saw the Queen and her son
A little fun at Portobello Market


1 comment:

Lindsay Wagner said...

such cute pics, and i can see why you said we need to do the berkeley tea next time...so fun!!!