Friday, March 20, 2009

The never ending distraction

Done with Eclipse, on to Breaking Dawn...this one is over 700 pages and it makes me so happy that it will draw out the ending to this series at least another couple of hours at the rate I am reading. I never thought it would be possible for me to love a vampire so much, maybe now I won't be scared of them anymore and I won't have to sleep with my teddy bear snuggled up against my neck like I have done ever since I can remember...doubtful.

I am going to try my hardest to get some unpacking done this weekend...again, doubtful...but I want to get some pics of my new place up soon! Luckily, I am on the last book so my distractions won't last too much longer.

2 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

you are a NUT!!! john and i are on our way out of town for the weekend...let's talk when we get back!!! love you! and please wash that nasty bear!!! :)

Cara Jaggers said...

I just bought the first book!! So far so good, but I am sure I won't be able to put it down in a couple of chapters!! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!! :)