Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've died and gone to Chelsea

I must live in Chelsea at some point before I move back! I love, love, love it! I went after work b/c they have a Bliss spa there and I was going to buy some wax there that Kelly recommended. (Poetic Wax, amazing BTW!) When I got off the tube at Sloane Square it was like I stepped into a fairy tale! Great Shopping, cute residential streets with the most picturesque homes....my new goal is to find a way to live there! They also have Partridges, a grocery store that Andrea and Mike discovered. A grocery store you say, why be so excited about a grocery store??? Good question, I'll tell you why...it is American grocery heaven!! Although, satisfying my stomachs cravings comes at a high price. Five pounds per box of Wheat Thins high, yes, you heard me correctly...I did pay $10 for a box of Wheat Thins, and I'd do it again! Unfortunately, I just stumbled upon this grocery heaven so I didn't have all of my proper "grocery shopping gear" with me. I could only buy what I could carry home; Wheat Thins, Welches Grape Jelly, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Oh My! I can't wait to make another, more properly equipped visit! Until then I'll be rationing my $10 Wheat Thins.

No comments: