Friday, May 1, 2009

Warning: Photo Overload!

A couple of weeks ago my two very best friends came to London to visit me! We had the best time and spent most of the trip being very lazy and relaxing. We didn't want to have to take a vacation from our vacation, so we took it easy! We also flew to Portugal on Easter for a few nights to hit up the beach, however, the beach had other plans...namely clouds, rain and wind! We did too much, so I will recap in pictures...lots of them!
As soon as they landed I dragged them out into the yucky london weather




We went to my favorite place, Borough Market, I love the Baklava table!

Melissa was very sleepy from not sleeping on her flight


Getting ready to go out to the Home House for some drinks!
(Mom, this is the front of my flat...I know you've been wanting a pic!)

Drinks at Home House

We had quite the fun cab ride home:)
The chalk board outside of a pub in my neighborhood the next morning.

Easter brunch at The White Horse


Courtney and Melissa's friend Emily from high school was in London with her husband, so they met us for Easter brunch.
PORTUGAL!!!

It was very cold, but we were very determined!

We eventually gave up and gave into the Sangria!



We headed down to the beach for sunset, it was gorgeous!



The beach was awesome, there were cliffs surrounding it, our hotel was at the far end of the beach on top of one of the cliffs.
frolicking!

The town of Albufeira
The next day we had some real sun! it was still a little chilly in the AM.

beautiful beaches!

We got all dolled up and treated ourselves to a nice dinner our last night

followed by some drinks, there was a great American coverband playing
me and sue

sad to be leaving portugal

Melissa's birthday surprise!! It was a whole musical based around Queen songs...great music, interesting story line....

we did a little sight seeing...

this has to be my favorite pic from the whole trip! that pic of Prince William must be old, he hasn't had that much hair in several years!

drinks at Lounge Lover in Shoreditch with Annie. Loved this bar, they had such fun martini's!
more sightseeing the last day...

ending with the classic london tourist photo! I had a great time girls, thanks so much for coming to visit me!! It was so great to get some Q.T. with ya'll!



1 comment:

Mindy Rives said...

What fun visitors! Looks like y'all had a great time together! Hope all is well in London!