Wednesday, April 29, 2009

F*I*N*A*L*LY

I am officially back online! SKY had to send a technician to my house this morning to fix my internet/phone problems, they weren't sure what the problem was....little did they know I was planning on holding their technician hostage until my phone and internet were working. Luckily it didn't come to that!  Now I am just wasting some time on the Worldwide Web waiting for little Hayden to wake up from her nap so we can iChat!  It has been 2 months since I have seen that precious face which I have decided is WAY too long! I have another iChat date set up with my parents later this evening when my dad gets home from work. If anyone else wants to get in on the iChat action let me know and I can schedule you in! 

2 comments:

Bubbie said...

AT LAST!!!! I was more than impatient! Cannot wait to see you in person next week!!!!!

Christina said...

yay! sorry i missed your call yesterday, i will try calling you back today :) xoxoxo