Saturday, May 30, 2009

Death Traps

So for those of you who are interested, I kept the aforementioned shoes.  I decided tonight was a good night to break them in for the first time since I was meeting Kelly for dinner and drinks.  Since I am now on a strict budget because I bought the shoes, I decided to take the bus instead of a cab.  When I got out of my apartment and was walking to the bus stop I noticed that the bus was pulling up to the stop so I took off running, waving my arms like a mad woman...and then I fell...on my hands and knees...in the middle of the street...the bus kept going.... seriously!!?!?!?  How can a bus not wait for a girl who just ran frantically across the street and FELL trying to catch it!? Who would do that!  And then I quickly realized that I was thankful that the bus kept going because everyone on that bus saw me fall, and that would just be too embarrassing.  So I decided that buses were out for the ride home and I took a cab home so it could drop me safely off right in front of my door.  I made it to the top of the stairs then stopped to set my purse down then I FELL flat on my butt!! How does a person fall when standing completely still?!?!  These shoes are death traps!  Oh but I love them!

1 comment:

ryeager said...

Oh, how I miss you!! :)