Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Rundown

I know I've been a bad blogger, the last couple of weeks I've been A.) Really busy B.) Really lazy when not busy and C.) had more visitors! So still in the spirit of laziness, I'll just give you a quick rundown of the past two weeks.



In some particular order I have gone to HH@ Texas Embassy, eaten Thai food three times, welcomed my mom and aunt to London, had Afternoon Tea at the Dorchester, seen Phantom of the Opera, celebrated Mother's Day with my mom, been to Stonehenge, been to Bath, had bus breakdown in Bath, celebrated my 27th birthday with my mom, aunt, Kelly and Annie at Gaucho, gone to 4 body pump classes, been to Borough Market 3 times, had a curry on Brick Lane, eaten about 20 cupcakes, had the yummiest risotto at Ooze, had a giant brownie for lunch, worked 99.5 hours, said goodbye to my mom and aunt, finished Twilight for the 3rd time, gotten my mexican food "fix" at Crazy Homies, played a little beer pong, went to an amazing rooftop party in Coven Garden, saw Angels and Demons, ate a shawarma on Brick Lane, saw Romeo & Juliet at the Globe, and bought a new pair of Louboutin wedges only to struggle with whether or not I should return them....I'm exhausted just thinking about it all!

What are your thoughts...I have until the 26th to return them, or they are mine forever :) I can't make this decision by myself, help!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep them :)

Courtney Robertson said...

Those are are work of art. Think of it as an investment. Love ya!!

Lindsay Wagner said...

well....i am going to be the party pooper...and let me preface this comment with the fact that i DESPISE gladiator shoes....so RETURN THEM!!! but if you choose to keep them, i will still love you and claim you as my sister....i just won't claim you if you wear them WITH me! :)

kinsey said...

i love the shoes.