Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drum Roll Please

the post you've all been waiting for...or at least the post my sister has been waiting for! Pictures of my flat! I'll just go ahead and do a photo tour of the casa!
My kitchen (most of it) It is at the top of the entry stairs right when you walk in.
this is the view facing away from the kitchen, the stairs on the left go down to the front door, the hallway goes towards the spare room and the living room
view of the bathroom from the hall, right next to the kitchen (it's small!!!)
shower!
This is the second bedroom, haven't gotten everything hung on the walls at this point.
the other side of the spare room!
the living room, the two windows face out towards the street.
living room
back of the living room, the white door is where the entrance is from the hallway
the stairs leading up to my bedroom
At the top of the stairs, a little nook!
my bed, from the entrance to the room
my beloved shoes! i keep them out where i can see 'em!

dresser

the other side of my room, i had to get an extra clothes rack...there wasn't quite enough closet space!! That's all folks!

6 comments:

Bubbie said...

Bubbie (aka, Mom) says Finally!!! I love your new place..it is really cute! I can't wait to see it, in person, in 18 days. You need to give us an outdoor view, too. Everything looks really cozy...love your colors!

Lindsay Wagner said...

OH MY GOSH.....I LOVE IT!!!!! it is SO cozy....i can't WAIT to come and visit!!! and of course you have your shoes on display...hysterical!

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! I love that the kitchen cabinets are painted a fun color! All your brown, blue, and zebra print stuff is precious.

Kelly said...

I LOVE IT!! It is so pretty! Did you paint it??? The color is so pretty in the living room. It's what I wanted -- but didn't get it to be that color! ha. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Looks much much better than when I saw it before!

-LindsEy