Monday, February 23, 2009

red carpet restlessness

Why am I still awake...I wish the red carpet would end so I can go to sleep!!  Doesn't it feel a bit like the red carpet is a runway for a bride show this year, everyone is in creme dresses...miley, biel, sjp, evan rachel "i wish i was dita von tes", marisa tomei, hathaway, penelope....

but seriously anne hathaway or marisa tomei can feel free to send me their dresses after tonight and i can save them for my wedding day.  i'd have at least ten years to lose the 50 pounds i'd have to lose to fit into one of them.

thank goodness....the madness is over, i'm off to bed! i can see who wins tomorrow morning, who really cares about that anyways.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I wish they would start the entire event a couple hours earlier. By 9:30pm (pathetic, I know) I was falling asleep. Forrest had to wake me for best actor and actress at the end. We were so sleepy by the end which was at 11pm. I agree with you, the dresses were all white and all beautiful!