Monday, February 23, 2009

Expedia Member of the Month

I should get this award, if they don't have it, they should make it and give it to me! I would wear SJP's dress to accept my award. In the past month I have booked a trip for 2 to Paris, a trip for 3 to Prague, a trip for 3 to Portugal AND a trip for 2 to Istanbul! I LOVE researching trips on the internet, so when I find them I usually end up booking them and just having people pay me back...so not only should I get the Expedia Member of the Month award, but Mastercard should also dole out some sort of award for me as well. Needless to say I am super excited about the next 3 months! ahhhhhh, Mastercard: Priceless....

Paris with Lindsey next week!

Prague with Kelly and Desi end of March



Beach in Portugal with Melissa and Courtney in April!

Istanbul with Annie in May!

2 comments:

Bubbie said...

Momma says...Seriously!!!! So where are you taking me when I come in May????

lauren said...

a little place I like to call Fulham!