Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Perfect London Weekend


This weekend was by far my favorite so far in London! Kelly's friend Jackie is visiting from the states so we had to step it up a notch and make sure she thinks we live a fabulously glamirous life every day here in London! Friday night my friend Ann had arranged a "Girls Night Out" at Movida so we joined them for the first part of the night and danced our little hearts away. I loved this club, it was very fun and I loved the way it was decorated, it was underground with exposed brick...very cool. We left Movida after a few hours and headed to Maddox, where Kelly got us in with her uber-fancy modeling connections, haha! It was fun, but we were already a little tired and our feet were killing us, so we stayed there long enough to drink our free drinks from the owner and then headed home around 3:30.
Jackie, Kel and Me at Movida
The next day we had a perfect London Saturday; a walk along the park to stop by Kelly and Simons house that is under construction and then brunch at Giraffe then the rest of the afternoon at Harrods! That night we met up with Kelly's friend Jen who got us all into Vendome, some new club here that is apparently quite hard to get into. It was another girls night out with lots of dancing...although we didn't get to bed until around 6am this night...who am I?!?!
Jackie, Kel, Me and Desi at Vendome
We rounded out our perfect london weekend with brunch at James (me and Kel's favorite!), a visit to the National Gallery and Buckingham Palace and then dinner at Ed's...greasy 50's style american diner...burgers and milkshakes! I don't think I can live this way every weekend, but it sure was a fun one!
And the award for the best series of pictures goes to......

1 comment:

Lindsay Wagner said...

i SO want to live that weekend with you! just let me get through this pregnancy, and I'll be on my way! Tell Kelli to keep up her connections for my visit! :)