Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family in London

We did WAY too much for me to try and recap...but here are some of my favorite pictures from my families visit to London in December!


Celebrating Mom's 60th and Johns 32nd with some champagne!


Cupcakes! (too bad I got John's wrong, he is 32!)



Me and my love!



Hayden liked the bag more than the present from Africa!

Brunch at James!
Bundle up!
Hayden loves her crackers

Tower Bridge at night


Town Hall at night


National Gallery at night

Me and Dad at Wimbledon


Me with some crazy Wimbledon fans!


Train ride to Windsor, Hayden was a little unsure of it at first

Windsor Castle

Me and Linds at Windsor Castle

Family at Kensington Palace



Hayden gets her Pic with Santa at Selfridges



it's been a long day!

Me and Mom in the phone booth

The Wagners in the Phone Booth
The Queen and her husband!!!

Smile :)



1 comment:

Lindsay Wagner said...

i want the pics that i am in with you....i don't have any of those!!!