Friday, August 8, 2008

Moving on up


This is the view from our new offices...seriously! It's that close! For many of you who don't know this my comany (FCS) was acquired from JPMC by Markit Partners last week. This is a great thing for us and we are very excited about it, so don't be worried about me, they are taking good care of us. We went to visit the new offices yesterday, we will be moving sometime this month, and I love the new location! It is right on the river, a much closer commute, has a ton of stuff around it...so I am very excited to get over there! So obviously this isn't my view, but the whole office is all glass windows so you can see it from pretty much anywhere in the office! We went do dinner last night with a bunch of the people from the team we will be working with, I am so excited to join a bigger office and be a part of it, rather than just have a desk in it!

No comments: