Saturday, August 16, 2008

An Advisory to my Parents

If I go missing and you haven't heard from me for a few days please send some one to Selfridges at 400 Oxford Street, tell them to go to floor 2 and they should find me here....
If they still can't find me, tell them to go down the escalators to the ground floor take a left and follow the signs to here....

When you come visit, if you lose Lindsay, follow the same directions but stay on the ground floor and you should find her here....

If you still can't find us, then you should start worrying! 

2 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

that is SO very true!!!! you're either a shoe girl or a purse girl...good thing we've got both bases covered!!!

Anonymous said...

my question is...how did I ever raise a shoe girl and a purse girl when I am all about dishes!!!!!