Thursday, August 7, 2008

E.T. Phone Home

Good news people, my Vonage account is officially up and running 100%! What this means for you is that you can now call my old US cell phone number and it will call me here in the UK as if you were making a regular local call, yay! So now I will expect my phone to be ringing off the hook! This is now my landline in the UK, so now for a little lesson in time zones! I am 6 hours ahead of Dallas, so to catch me at home after work you can call anytime around 1pm-6pm (7-midnight my time).

Yesterday, I took some of my clients to lunch so I could get a chance to meet them now that I am here. We went to this awesome Argentinian steakhouse, Gaucho. I know what you're thinking, "a la" Texas de Brazil. Not quite, it was actually pretty swanky! I had a ginormous filet, hopefully I'll be spared from the Mad Cow since they said all of their meat is from Argentina. Although, who am I kidding, I've been eating red meat since the day I landed. I know, I'm so adventurous, I really throw caution to the wind! here is the link... http://www.gauchorestaurants.co.uk/restaurants/restaurant.php?id=city

No comments: