Thursday, January 14, 2010

Long Time, No See



I just couldn't stay away, iPhone, oh how I've missed you!  I will admit, I am usually pretty late in jumping on the technological bandwagon.  But with the iPhone, I was actually all over that, I had the 1st generation iPhone when it first came out a few years ago.  It served me well until the day that I moved to London and has sense taken over as my main ipod, since my original ipod was only 4GB.  When I moved to London I went back to the blackberry, for reasons that I can't really remember now.  I did love my Blackberry, especially her keyboard and most recently I have become obsessed with BBM.  For a while there I only had a couple of BBM friends, but recently I have had an explosion of BBM friends so you can guarantee that my BB was glued to my hands for the last few months!  I think BBM will be the hardest to let go of, why hasn't Apple come out with the equivalent for iPhone yet, I mean seriously!!! But as much as I loved my Blackberry I also missed my iPhone, so when my contract was up for a free upgrade, I just couldn't deny myself any longer!  It actually works out perfect, because I almost asked for a new ipod for Christmas because the battery on mine wasn't holding up too well anymore.  So I killed two birds with one stone!  I am all synched up and ready to go!  The first time around there weren't all of these Apps like there are now.  I am very intrigued by these little guys, but a little lost. So please, all my iPhone buddies out there, let me know your favorite Apps!!

No comments: