Saturday, June 13, 2009

Texas On My Mind



I've been in London for 6 solid months without stepping foot onto US ground...starting to miss Texas and everything about it! I am still loving my time in London but that doesn't mean I don't think about Texas and everything I left behind there! Here are some of the things I am missing Most!
Miss Hayden Claire
Does this really need an explanation?!?!


My favorite place to shop for cute, cheap summer clothes!

ENCHILADAS!!!!
Miss Ainsley Kate...can't wait to meet you August 14th!

Lemon Berry Slushes!!!


CRISPY bacon! They have terrible bacon here!

Mom and Dad!!!
Hanging out with this family!

FRIENDS!!! And NOT limited to just the fabulous ones in this picture!
did I mention this girl!!!

Hanging out with my seeester...the best one in the world!
That's all for now :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

1. Hayden is ADORABLE and is getting so big
2. Lindsey looks great!
3. SONIC! I miss Sonic too

Glad you are having fun - love catching up through the blog.
Love you!

Christina said...

WE MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!