Thursday, June 4, 2009

Inner Glow

Anyone who knows me should know how much I LOVE Blue October, probably only second to Bob Schneider. I was beyond thrilled when I found out they were coming to London, and not only coming to London but playing in a small venue! Lately, since they have gained more popularity in the States they have been playing larger venues...but this was like the old days! The show was last night and Annie and Kelly came with me, this was Kelly's first Blue O experience, I think she was a little frightened at first, but midway through she fully understood!

Oh Justin, how I love a man in eyeliner


My favorite Blue October song is Inner Glow...when I was making the decision to move to London I listened to it a lot. It made me feel strong enough that I could do this, that I could write my own song!

I'm like a storm cloud eager when you go out. Calm again. I'll ask permission for the wrong to win. Drop the bomb and get your story out and get it on. In a haze the beginning of your days. Gonna fall down. Got to get back up but at your own pace. Got to fill your cup and find the way. Out of your own maze. Yeah boy what you said now

And hide the rule book throw it in the waste. Look strong. Like you belong cause you do belong. Whether right or wrong you belong.

I'm on your side if you fail at least you tried. To keep your aching celebrating wonder making heart alive. Yeah and pride don't keep it all inside. Don't keep your aching celebrating wonder making heart alone. Write your own song !!

No comments: