Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Full of Thanks

1. for my parents and what an amazing example they have been for me. for how supportive they have always been of me and my dreams no matter how outlandish they have seemed at the time.

2. for my sister who has provided me unending support (even though I know she would prefer I didn't live on a different continent!) and unfailingly shown me what it means to be a Godly woman.

3. for my precious neice, Hayden, whose never ending fits of laughter keep me smiling!

4. for my friends, both new and old, who make my life a little more fun

5. for the fact that I have a place to celebrate Thanksgiving tonight!

6. and most of all that my whole family will be in London in less than 12 hours!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lauren. I really enjoy reading your blog (even though you may not know it!!) and I gave you an award...check out my blog to see it!

Lindsay Wagner said...

love it! i somehow missed that you had posted something new, and i just found it this afternoon! :)