Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 5

We were treated to a bit of a sleep in this morning. We left Tikka with the mechanic last night and he worked on her all morning. He gave her a full body check and cleaned her up and changed the air filter. She worked like a dream today! We got back on the road from Bellary after 1 and have been full steam ahead. Drove thru some serious wind and rain, were preparing to lay in a ditch if needed! Batteries went out on speakers so we kept spirits high with a serious sing along marathon. Then we took a ride along the Oregon Trail with about 10 Ox Wagons and some seriously bumpy dirt roads. River forging and dysentry optional. Pulled into town tonight after dark only to see a woman sitting cross legged in the iddle of the pitch black road...suicide mission?!?!
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

2 comments:

Emily said...

I have NO clue where you are in India, but I am friends with some work people in Hyderbad. If you need anything, let me know and I can check with them. Glad y'all are having fun!

Kelly said...

I just got my laptop back and I've been dying to see how it's going!! Holy cow you are a brave girl--the goat sacrifice might be the worst so far. Or the lady in the middle of the road bc that is just pure freaky.